The approach to community investment at Ashcroft Terminal is to ensure that investment dollars are allocated to organizations and initiatives that respond to the needs of the local community and are of strategic relevance to the core values and strategy of the business.
Our priority is to enhance the Village of Ashcroft by supporting projects that:
- Build a strong sense of community;
- Assist and strengthen the work of key service providers (e.g. schools).
Please ensure that you meet the requirements below before submitting a formal request.
Your organization must be:
- Located within the Village of Ashcroft and/or Cache Creek.
- In sound financial standing.
How to Submit a Request For Funding
E-mail your request to [email protected] with the following information:
- Organization name, address and contact details
- Value of financial request ($)
- Project title and description (*This must include how you will be using the funds)
- Brief explanation of the expected outcomes / community impact
After Submitting a Request
All requests will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and can take up to six weeks. You will be contacted about the status of your application regardless of whether or not your request was successful in securing funds.
For more information on Ashcroft Terminal's Community Investment Program, contact: