IT System Analyst
- Performs a Fit Analysis of current and proposed datasets in line with business requirements
- Performs ongoing IT application support, liaising between users and vendors
- Act as Product owner during agile/iterative application development.
- Collaborate on Local and Regional IT application projects.
- Build web facing intranet for ATL Staff to access core SaaS applications on the web.
- Act as lead for Digitization projects – ensuring BUs reduce paper use and carbon footprint.
- Performs ongoing Local IT Security Officer tasks and report any anomalies to IT Manager.
- Collaborate on Network and IOT projects. (Internal or with third party vendors).
- Actively track and maintain KPIs.
- Perform IT helpdesk related In Office Support .
- Provide weekly reports to IT Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Track record of performing full stack, iterative application development
- Diploma / relevant network engineering designation e.g. (CompTIA Network+, CCNA)
- Proficient in C, C#, C++, Java, Hadoop, MySQL, HTML5, GitHub, Bash, GCP scripting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated Planning and Project Management Skills.
- Working experience in IT SDLC, IT Project Management, Network IOT Roll-Out and Logistics/Supply Chain will be an asset.
- IT standards, procedures, policy.
- Business Impact Assessment
- Business Process Modelling
- Modelling process, events, data, system interfaces
- Cloud Solutions
- AEI Tag Readers
- Data warehousing, data staging, data purging.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] .