Ashcroft Terminal is an inland port strategically located to facilitate the business of shippers, raw material handlers and manufacturers as they conduct a variety supply chain activities in preparation for either export or import.
- Bulk and volume storage and material handling
- Staging and assembling of trains and rail cars
- Warehousing, sorting and storage of products
- Container storage, stuffing and de-stuffing
Ashcroft Terminal continues to work with dock operators in Metro Vancouver to improve their efficiency with ship loading/unloading, through a variety of initiatives.
In recognition of its contribution and importance to the Canadian supply chain, Ashcroft Terminal is officially part of the Federal Government’s Asia Pacific Gateway and Corridor Initiative (APGCI). What does this mean?
- Onsite CP Rail and CN Rail mainlines connecting Ashcroft Terminal to Port Metro Vancouver, the rest of Canada and USA
- Excellent access to North American distribution network
- Reduced rail, air, highway and seaway traffic
- Domestic and international materials transloading
- Infrastructure for fluid rail operations for rail mainline hauling
- Economical, industrial terminal, with rail infrastructure
- Complete logistics and supply chain control