SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Must have completed minimum Grade 12
2. Current first aid certification is an asset
1. Background from relevant industries (e.g. rail, logistics, lumber, warehouse storage, freight container operations) would be beneficial
2. Must have supervisory experience
Technical skill requirements:
1. Excellent English language skills in written and verbal communication
2. Strong hands on capabilities/experience preferred – especially in the areas of industrial equipment (such as forklifts, cranes, toplifters, trucks etc.)
3. Must hold a valid BC Drivers License
4. Beneficial to have proficiency in MS Office suite – especially MS Excel, MS Words and MS Powerpoint
Soft skill requirements:
1. Strong work ethic and self-motivated/self-directed, with an ability to work independently using sound judgment and initiative
2. Must have strong leadership and organizational capabilities
3. Must have proven ability to plan and follow-up on projects ensuring that all projects are completed in a timely manner in accordance with established policies and procedures.
4. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities under time constraints.
5. Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
6. Must have proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
7. Must be able to work well independently or in a team setting.
8. Professional with a positive, proactive ‘can-do’ and ‘solutions oriented’ attitude
9. Flexible, honest and acting in all situations with professionalism and integrity
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]