Are You A Fleet Manger For Your Oil And Gas Company Looking For Railcar Storage?
Major companies in the oil and gas, agricultural, forestry, mining, drilling and manufacturing industries benefit daily from Ashcroft Terminal's services. We facilitate a search supply solution for our customers to ease out your fleet flow of railcars.
Conveniently situated with a central location on Canada's Pacific Gateway and on-site access to Canadian Pacific Rail (CP) and Canadian National Rail (CNR) main lines, our customers can choose to store their railcars indoors or outdoors on our 320-acre terminal.
Railcar Storage Solutions
Ashcroft Terminal Is A Railcar Storage Provider That Includes:
- Enhanced and competitive pricing
- Efficient operations
- Central location on both major Canadian rail lines: CP and CNR
- Easy access to both Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1) and Highway 97C — vital and direct access for trucks
- Storage for all types of railcars: tank, box cars, hopper cars, flat cars
- Storage for private, client owned/leased railcars, full trains to single cars
How Much Does It Cost To Store Railcars?
Ashcroft's railcar storage rates are established and designed to suit your individual needs. We will provide a storage rate based on each customer's specific requirements when we determine the following criteria:
- Volume: number of railcars needed to be stored
- Period of term: daily, monthly or long term (multi-year plan)
- Hazardous or non-hazardous
- Full or partially loaded or empty cars
Did You Know?
- Ashcroft does not charge a switch in or switch out fee
- Ashcroft, BC has a semi-arid climate with 25.4 centimetres annual average precipitation, ideal for outside railcar storage needs
- Ashcroft has the ability to keep railcars at desired temperature, protecting product integrity
- Ashcroft provides railcar storage for multiple train lengths to hit the dock direct for ship loading